Most Recent Q&As

How will the recently announced ‘JobKeeper’ payment affect me?

How will the recently announced ‘JobKeeper’ payment affect me?

The current COVID-19 pandemic threatening not only people’s health but also their livelihoods. An estimated 1 million people are expected to lost their jobs due to the Government’s strict social distancing rules and the shutting down of businesses to ‘flatten the curve’. In an attempt to mitigate the damage workers across the country are facing, the Morrison Government announced a measure called the ‘JobKeeper’ payment. So what does this mean for employees?

User Guide to the Fair Work Act

This is your best guide to the complex Fair Work Act. It makes navigating the act easy.

Accessing the Law

Lots of laws apply to you

Multiple laws will apply to your individual case.

Fair Work Act 2009 - protection and compensation

Find out how this Act influences your case.

Dealing with misleading conduct by your employer

The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 limits the way employers can conduct themselves.

Court Links

Find a useful list of courts and institutions which may be involved in your case.

  • McDonald Murholme employment lawyers Call 03 9650 4555 or Email
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Talk to a lawyer